Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamid Majdizadeh
Dr. Hamid Majdizadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Washington, MD, with other offices in Wallingford, CT and Hamden, CT (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Majdizadeh is affiliated with Fort Washington Medical Center, Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center and The Hospital Of Central Connecticut. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamid Majdizadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hamid Majdizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.
Dr. Ravinder Sindhwani
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fort Washington, MD 0.01 mi25
Dr. Sudhakar Devathi
Fort Washington, MD 0.01 mi12
Dr. Amir Mirzaalikhani
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Washington, MD 0.01 mi29