A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Malakooti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Malakooti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malakooti graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malakooti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Malakooti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Malakooti practice?
- Dr. Hamid Malakooti has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Malakooti practices Pediatrics near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Pediatricians.