A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Malakooti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Malakooti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malakooti graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malakooti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malakooti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance