Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  5 Stars  |  show details
by Amy Kirk on Jul 7th, 2014

I had an amazing experience here. Very professional, and educational Dr!! Loved it i'd recommend this place to anyone! The horrible thing is people only post bad experiences, not good ones. Everyone has their own opinion, can't make everyone happy right.

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Never go to this place. SAVE YOUR MONEY, and don't give your money away to this bunch of crooks.... Very rood, stupid staff. I saw Hamid Mirshojae, I think that was the one. An indian men..... The worse doctor I have ever seen in my life and the last one I am sure. That men is a joke. Very rude, nonprofessional, you'll never can understand his English. Complete disaster. He had prescribed me wrong medication. And by the way they charged me $175 for a simple urine test that it $50 at other places... It's amazing who gave to this idiot a license to become a "doctor" in USA. Oh yeah, and one more thing, I waited 1 month for them to call me for my results, but they never did. Real idiots.

|  Just Don't Go  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

This place looks and feel like a money factory. Very unprofessional!Doctor and staff discussed during my visit... someone yelled at the Doctor: How I am supposed to know?! YOU are the Doctor!! Embarrassing. Doctor seemed unhappy and angry to be there.Overall terrible experience!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

Horrible staffing, special that women in front. She has no manners, no people skills, angry person and she is SO UNPROFESSIONAL Very uncaring and unsympathetic office. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE.