Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2015

Huge Scam! I took my whole family for our free insurance check up but doctor marked my whole family with false complaints and billed me for them. Costing me $60 x 4 $240. When I asked Regal about this they said the doctor marked us down as having Arthritis ?? Wow- total scam.

Feb 2nd, 2015

His staff is fine, however it's his corrupt billing department that is the worst. If you think you've paid for your visit, just wait for that first invoice to come in. And then the second will have even more phantom charges on it. It's CRIMINAL what they are doing at Warner Plaza Medical Clinic

5 Stars show details 5 Stars
by Amy Kirk on Jul 7th, 2014

I had an amazing experience here. Very professional, and educational Dr!! Loved it i'd recommend this place to anyone! The horrible thing is people only post bad experiences, not good ones. Everyone has their own opinion, can't make everyone happy right.

Just Don't Go show details Just Don't Go
Aug 29th, 2011

This place looks and feel like a money factory. Very unprofessional!Doctor and staff discussed during my visit... someone yelled at the Doctor: How I am supposed to know?! YOU are the Doctor!! Embarrassing. Doctor seemed unhappy and angry to be there.Overall terrible experience!

Horrible show details Horrible
Jun 29th, 2009

Horrible staffing, special that women in front. She has no manners, no people skills, angry person and she is SO UNPROFESSIONAL Very uncaring and unsympathetic office. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE.