Dr. Hamid Moayad DO Patient Reviews

July 31st, 2013
Doctor who is God sent
It was only after many years of search for solution for an extremely difficult medical condition and visits to countless doctors including nation’s most celebrated authorities we came to see Dr. Moayad. I will not be repeating all the positive feedbacks left by other patients – I absolutely agree with each and every one of them. Dr. Moayad is astonishing diagnostician that sees things that other physicians (even good once) miss. There is simply not enough room here to explain all the things that put Dr. Moayad apart from any other doctor we have seen. I will just say here that Dr. Moayad is the most talented physician I have ever seen, and one of the best human beings I have met. In my personal opinion this man is God sent.

March 14th, 2012
He is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He treats you like a person!!! He spends time with you and he works hard to understand your problems and your needs. He takes time to explain any medical lingo you may not understand. He also believes in healing the body as a whole with conventional medicine, diet,support groups,holistic products,mediation and prayer. He is a plus in my book. He cares when no one else will.

November 30th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!
Dr.Moayad is an excellent Dr! Very knowledgable and attentive!

January 27th, 2011
Great Doctor

October 18th, 2010
unbelievable
he is very unprofessional....

September 28th, 2010
Gerald Carlson
Dr Moayad is the Hallmark of a wonderful Dr "He cares enough to give his very best" He saved my life!!!

August 2nd, 2009
One of the best doctors in the country!
Dr. Moayad is one of the kindest and smartest human beings i have ever met. it goes without saying that he is a good dr. if he wasnt, i wouldnt be writing this. his knowledge of medicine is unsurpassed. his manner is a totally different story. he is relaxed and completely unrushed in an appointment. he takes as much time as is necessary. i came to see him after seeing 10 other neurologists who said i had ALS. i could not rap my head around that as many things just didnt fit that diagnosis. he almost INSTANTLY recognized what the real issue was, neuroborreliosis, or neurologic lyme disease. after receiving antibiotic treatment for 4.5 years, i am fine. a little nerve damage is my only issue, but one i am happy to live with. all other doctors wrote me off, Dr. Moayad didnt. He is a good man of God! Trust him!

September 23rd, 2008
Very smart
An exceptionally smart and no-nonsense Doctor. Highly recommended.

June 30th, 2008
Genuine care
My first visit to Dr. Moayad was exceptional. I expected to be treated like most doctors treat their patients... but he took the time to fully explain in language I could understand and it was apparent that his concern was genuine. After being treated horribly by another Neurologist I was terrified to see another, but I was put right at ease. My husband actually enjoyed talking with him and we did not feel rushed. I actually look forward to my visits because I know I am properly cared for by a doctor who is more than competent.

June 15th, 2008
Not helpful at all.
i found him to be condescending and rude. i could not ask questions, plus he did not want my husband coming in to the office. billing procedures were a nightmare. too many unnecessary tests that insurance didn't pay.