Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamid Moussavian
Dr. Hamid Moussavian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Psychiatry. Dr. Moussavian is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, Ellis Hospital - Mclellan Division and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamid Moussavian has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Hamid Moussavian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Paul Rosenfield
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Eduardo Leonardo
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Kent Robertshaw
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi30