A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Rabb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans