A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Rayani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rayani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Hadimuhammad Rayani MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamid H. Rayani practice?
- Dr. Hamid Rayani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Rayani practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City Internists.