A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Sadiq, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Sadiq has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Farouk Sadiq MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. H F. Sadiq practice?
- Dr. H Sadiq has 5 office locations.
Dr. H Sadiq practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.