A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Salamipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Salamipour is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Salamipour, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamipour graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Salamipour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Shields Health Care MRI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Salamipour MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Salamipour practice?
- Dr. Hamid Salamipour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Salamipour practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Radiologists and Wellesley Hills Pediatric Specialists.