Dr. Hamid Sami MD, M.Sc Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Best doctor
Switched from another practice in town. I found the practice to be very responsive to my issues. I was explained in detail to make sure I understand my condition and neurological problems. Dr. Sami is very pleasant to deal with.

May 31st, 2017
Thank you Dr. Sami
Other doctors simply treat their patients with medicines but forget to do the most important thing which you do – help them to move on with their lives with motivating words and inspirational thoughts. You are fantastic that helped many patients not with medicine but through natural therapy. Thanks for everything doc.

May 6th, 2017
First-rate Doctor
Dr. Sami was exceptionally understanding, considerate, knowledgeable and flexible. He made the point to let me know he'd always be available when needed, showing compassion for his patients, and passion for natural therapy. I come from a medical family, and found him to be at the top of his game. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

September 30th, 2016
Great Experience
Excellent doctor.Helped me through a difficult time. Phenomenal doctor, Through.

August 16th, 2016
A great doctor
Dr Sami is a very compassionate doctor. He tried extremely hard to help me I give him the highest of recommendations.

June 18th, 2016
We wanted to extend a heartfelt appreciation for your excellent care of my mother and whole family. Your integrity and quality as a physician and as a caring person is always shining. Without reservation we recommend you to anybody who needs fantastic neurologist.

May 2nd, 2016
unbelievable MD .
After being misdiagnosed by several doctors he came highly recomended, After extensive labwork and diagnostic testing, he found it , some one finally found what was causing my horrible symptoms... We cried together with a big box of tissues, My journey has just begun but with him by my side I know that i'm finally in good hands. Thanks Dr Sami... Your staff is always so attentive to me as well. Forever will be greatful!!!

April 23rd, 2016
It is all well said in 5 stars reviews
To echo the other high stars reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my medical issues. Despite having a busy medical practice, I am almost always able to schedule an appointment within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my phone questions of ten the same day. I have consulted many neurologists in my life and it is rare I have found one as knowledgeable , accommodating and concerned as Dr. Sami.

March 27th, 2016
Best Headache Doctor
I have experienced headaches all of my adult life. I began to have migraines when I was in my mid-thirties. Over the course of many years, I tried numerous migraine medications; often the side effects were as bad as the migraines. For over twenty years, I had a headache almost every day. It was noticeable when I did not have a headache. Dr Sami began Botox injections for migraines in 2012; I have a treatment every three months. His Botox treatment works. I stopped having headaches every day. During the three month period, I experience one or two moderate to severe headaches. Any headache I have now responds very well to one dose of ibuprofen or aspirin. The quality of my life is greatly improved as a result of Botox treatment for my headaches. I never miss a treatment.

January 5th, 2016
Great Doctor
Great Doctor, Great office staff. I have had many visits to Dr. Sami and have been more than happy with the results. I have had many friends and family referred to him and who have had same experience.

December 17th, 2015
I always feel as if I'm in good hands
Dr. Sami and his entire staff are always polite and very professional. The one thing that always leaves a lasting impression with me is that because my employer's insurance costs exceeds my ability to purchase a commercial plan and I have to rely on state funded insurance, Dr. Sami and his team always treat me with respect and dignity and give me the same quality of care as the commercially insured. I have been on both sides of the fence with having superior coverage and now having to rely on state coverage and other providers have not be so gracious...therefore, I have referred other family and friends to his practice, both professional and retired and they Love Dr. Sami and his practice. I am very thankful for a team that really abides by total health and well-being and really cares for their patients...blessed.

November 24th, 2015
QUACK!
Misdiagnosed me, then told me to go some place else, (I did, believe me.) My sister went to this doctor and was harassed because he said she owed him 10 dollars. He was no help at all to her either. We have both gone elsewhere!