Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Great Experience
Excellent doctor.Helped me through a difficult time. Phenomenal doctor, Through.

August 16th, 2016
A great doctor
Dr Sami is a very compassionate doctor. He tried extremely hard to help me I give him the highest of recommendations.

June 18th, 2016
We wanted to extend a heartfelt appreciation for your excellent care of my mother and whole family. Your integrity and quality as a physician and as a caring person is always shining. Without reservation we recommend you to anybody who needs fantastic neurologist.

May 2nd, 2016
unbelievable MD .
After being misdiagnosed by several doctors he came highly recomended, After extensive labwork and diagnostic testing, he found it , some one finally found what was causing my horrible symptoms... We cried together with a big box of tissues, My journey has just begun but with him by my side I know that i'm finally in good hands. Thanks Dr Sami... Your staff is always so attentive to me as well. Forever will be greatful!!!

April 23rd, 2016
It is all well said in 5 stars reviews
To echo the other high stars reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my medical issues. Despite having a busy medical practice, I am almost always able to schedule an appointment within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my phone questions of ten the same day. I have consulted many neurologists in my life and it is rare I have found one as knowledgeable , accommodating and concerned as Dr. Sami.

March 27th, 2016
Best Headache Doctor
I have experienced headaches all of my adult life. I began to have migraines when I was in my mid-thirties. Over the course of many years, I tried numerous migraine medications; often the side effects were as bad as the migraines. For over twenty years, I had a headache almost every day. It was noticeable when I did not have a headache. Dr Sami began Botox injections for migraines in 2012; I have a treatment every three months. His Botox treatment works. I stopped having headaches every day. During the three month period, I experience one or two moderate to severe headaches. Any headache I have now responds very well to one dose of ibuprofen or aspirin. The quality of my life is greatly improved as a result of Botox treatment for my headaches. I never miss a treatment.

January 5th, 2016
Great Doctor
Great Doctor, Great office staff. I have had many visits to Dr. Sami and have been more than happy with the results. I have had many friends and family referred to him and who have had same experience.

December 17th, 2015
I always feel as if I'm in good hands
Dr. Sami and his entire staff are always polite and very professional. The one thing that always leaves a lasting impression with me is that because my employer's insurance costs exceeds my ability to purchase a commercial plan and I have to rely on state funded insurance, Dr. Sami and his team always treat me with respect and dignity and give me the same quality of care as the commercially insured. I have been on both sides of the fence with having superior coverage and now having to rely on state coverage and other providers have not be so gracious...therefore, I have referred other family and friends to his practice, both professional and retired and they Love Dr. Sami and his practice. I am very thankful for a team that really abides by total health and well-being and really cares for their patients...blessed.

November 24th, 2015
QUACK!
Misdiagnosed me, then told me to go some place else, (I did, believe me.) My sister went to this doctor and was harassed because he said she owed him 10 dollars. He was no help at all to her either. We have both gone elsewhere!

November 22nd, 2015
A good neuroscientist
Dr Sami cares about patients very much. He is very passionate and responsible. He always asks questions and use tests a lot and that is good to patients especially older people. He is very caring and make sure to give right medications. He is not only a doctor, but also a good neuroscientist to help his patients using diagnostic methods to identify problems,, which are very good scientific approach to resolve problems

November 5th, 2015
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Sami
Dr Sami is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: he is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him. I have known Dr Sami for several years and several of my family members are his patients now as well. He is authentic trustworthy doctor for my neurological care so I feel that I am well qualified to comment on his abilities. I look forward to see him on my every follow up visits.

October 20th, 2015
I previously gave this doctor a good review, which I now regret doing. When I went to see him he told me he was sure he knew what was wrong with me. He sent me for a test to confirm his diagnosis, and when I spoke to him about the results, he told me he was positive that his previous diagnosis was correct, and I had nothing serious. When I called him a few days later with a little, trivial question about his diagnosis, he told me he had no idea what was wrong with me and I'd better go see another doctor. I think he himself should see a doctor.