A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanjaghsaz graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanjaghsaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz practice?
- Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.