A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanjaghsaz graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanjaghsaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanjaghsaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz practice?
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.