Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. CitySearch.
Excelent Doctor show details Excelent Doctor
Jul 22nd, 2010

He listens to me, and is down to earth kind of doctor. He is also very smart.I leaked urine for 10 years before i went to him, he correctly diagnosed me and did a minor operation and my problems went away.

Referral 100% show details Referral 100%
by Anonymous on Jun 25th, 2010 on doctor.com

Highly recommend , very professional and down to earth physician. Friendly staff

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Aug 17th, 2009

I would recommend anyone to this doctor. He is amazing and really knows what he is talking about. The competence level is beyond excellent and he is relly a shining star.

by bitemenow1973 on Nov 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
God forbid if your baby comes and it isn`t on HIS terms!!!! show details God forbid if your baby comes and it isn`t on HIS terms!!!!
by bitemenow1973 at Citysearch on Nov 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

He was very unprofessional, kept telling me he was going to give me a c-section so that he could get his children to school on time, lots of VERY inappropriate and unprofessional jokes. He was very rude, thinking he was being funny but there is not much funny when you are 7 centimeters dialated, he breaks your water without offering any pain relief despite the fact I asked repeatedly. As he is stitching me up he is telling a nurse how his wife wanted him to suction my baby out of me so he could get home to get his kids to school. Well he was able to get his kids to school but he has lost a patient. I will not even go back for my post partum check up, I found a new doctor all together.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com