A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Sattar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Sattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sattar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sattar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamid Sattar practice?
Dr. Hamid Sattar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.