A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Sattar, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Sattar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sattar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Sattar practice?
- Dr. Hamid Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Sattar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.