A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Sattar, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Sattar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sattar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Sattar practice?
- Dr. Hamid Sattar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Sattar practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.