A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Sayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sayar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Hamid Sayar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seyed H. Sayar practice?
- Dr. Seyed Sayar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Sayar practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.