Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. S Sayar
Dr. S Sayar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sayar is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Wishard Health Services and IU Health Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. S Sayar has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. S Sayar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Samia Sheikh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi
Dr. Shadia Jalal
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi15
Dr. Byron Batteiger
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi40