A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid M Shah MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hamid M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Hamid Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Shah practices Neurological Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Kansas City Surgeons.