A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Taheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taheri
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taheri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Taheri, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Taheri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid Taheri FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid Taheri practice?
- Dr. Hamid Taheri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamid Taheri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Manassas Cardiologists.