A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamid Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Taheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Taheri, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid D Taheri FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid D. Taheri practice?
- Dr. Hamid Taheri has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Hamid Taheri practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near , .