Dr. Hamid Taheri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
I have been with Dr. Taheri's for years I was 36 when I had my heart attack and he was instramental in my recovery and treatment after. He is always pleasant and I trust his skill and knowledge. He always takes the time to answer all my questions in a way I understand.

February 21st, 2014
Wonderful bedside manners & Excellent cardiologist
This doctor is not only intelligent and knows his field of medicine very well, he also is very genuine and concerned about his patients. He does today what he can instead of making patients come back for several repeat appointments.

August 30th, 2012
I came to see Dr. Taheri after being hospitalized for my first heart attack, during which 2 of his office partners performed cardia catherizations and stent implants. Needless to say, it was a very emotional and scary time for me. I saw him, because the two doctors I saw in the hospitlal did not have openings and they wanted me to have a follow up visit sooner than then could provide. When he came into the office, I assumed he had knowledge of what I had gone through and I why I was there. Well - he was clueless! He asked me what he could do for me!. I was stunned. I didn't know exactly why I was there. I was just following up as told. I asked if he had bothered to read my chart. He had not. The nurse had just taken a brief history. She knew I the purpose of the visit, as did the receptionist. Obviously this information was wriitne down in at least three places. Yet he did not have the decency to brief himself on my background. My husband, who is also a doctor, was accompanying me, since I was not yet able to drive. He informed Dr. Taheri that he always briefed himself on why the patient was there before entereing the exam room and agrees that this was callous and unprofessional, considering the life-threatening nature of the ordeal I just been through. I expect more from a highly trainied specialist. He may be an excellent cardiologist, but he has no empathy for the patients he deals with.

February 29th, 2012
This DOC is SPECIAL !
Dr. Taheri was very professional and detail oriented. He took his time with me (unlike many physicians who spend little time with one patient and rush off to the next patient) Dr.Taheri patiently and thoroughly answered all of my questions.I would inform anyone that requires an excellent cardiologist to make an appointment with Dr. Taheri.