Dr. Hamid Towhidian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2013
Highly Recommended!!!!
I am a new patient and I came I for my first consultation a few days ago. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the customer service I received. I did not wait long to be seen by Dr. T. Although I was nervous to get Botox, Dr.T assured me his skill and expertise. The procedure was quick and painless! Since then I have received numerous compliments daily about how young and refreshed I look! Dr.T did an AMAZING job making my face look natural and beautiful!! It's amazing how a subtle change made a big difference! I will definitely be coming back for future visits!

July 11th, 2012
a MASTER of the industry!
I have been looking for an experienced physician who can perform buttock augmentation. When I came across Dr. Towhidian at Total Cosmetix, I knew I found the right doctor for the job. Not only is he experienced, but he is the master of buttock augmentation. I told him exactly how I wanted it,and he delivered with flying colors. Not to mention, the staff there are extremely helpful and compassionate. I felt the VIP treatment at my time there. Im so pleased I came to Dr. Towhidian and amazed by the results, I have already referred a lot of my friends to go visit him!

July 11th, 2012
Linda- Newport Beach
I have contemplated a breast augmentation for many years. The reason I had never done the procedure is because I really didn't like the "fake" look. I came across Dr. Towhidian by searching for natural breast augmentation and after meeting with his staff, I was so impressed. The girls are so knowledgeable and gave me so much one on one time to really understand what the procedure was and I felt so comfortable with Dr. Towhidian. He is definitely on the cutting edge. I had the procedure and I couldn't be any happier!!!! I recommend this doctor to everyone and my sister already booked her appointment. Love my new but natural breasts!

February 22nd, 2012
money orianted
i would never go there again

October 4th, 2011
The best of best Dr. I ever had!!!
I am one of his patients. I recently had operation done by Dr. T. He is owesome!!! Thats all I can say. He has such a talented hands and eyes. He is a total artistic person!!! Trust me! 150% satisfaction...

May 9th, 2011
Janae (Sales)
I came in for a consultation for my severe brown spots and wrinkles on my face. Dr. T and his staff were so kind and helpful and gave me the advice I needed to make myself look and feel confident again.I did fraxel laser treatments and some radiesse and now I look like I am 10 years younger!! WOW =)

April 16th, 2011
FANTASTIC! I HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM!
I have been seeing Dr. T for a while now, and the results I have been able to see have been incredible. I am a 39 year old male working in a high paced sales management postion. I have had problems with hyper-pigmentation and adult acne and let me be honest..the wrinkles have started! Dr T was able to not to provide his recomendation on the laser treatement Fraxel, but the results i saw after my sessions were TRULY INCREDIBLE AND I am sooo glad I did this. Recently, he was able to provide me with recomendations about Botox and Juvaderm [may have mispelled] I have to be honest, as I was really nervous about this, and I did not want to look 'plastic' or have it look un-natural. Once again, Dr. T was correct and the results I have seen are remarkable, and my self confidence is up and I feel GREAT. His staff are always friendly, gracious and all of them take their time to answer questions. I recently had dinner wtih one of my best friends who has known me for 14+ years and has seen me age over the years, and the first question both her and her husband asked...."what did you do with your skin", "you look amazing", well talk about a self confidence booster! I am very grateful for my expierience with Dr. T and his staff, and if you are looking to turn back the clock, have any hyper-pigmentation or adult acne...STOP LOOKING, and give Dr. T a call. I DO NOT WORK FOR HIM, I AM NOT REALTED TO HIM, I just am a loyal customer who likes to share information on what a GREAT expierince I have had. THANK YOU DR. T AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF.

March 3rd, 2011
A Candid Review
We cannot conserve our most valued commodity, time. However with the skillful artistry, of a true professional in the field, such as Dr. Towidian, we can manipulate the harsh affects of time on our outer appearance, and ultimately our inner most selves. With a gentle manner, so as not to embarrass or offend an already vulnerable patient, asking for help, Dr. Towidian explains what transformations are to be expected by available, 'state of the art' procedures. My results, have not only been liberating and empowering in their ability to defy the toll of years past but have also accentuated a natural beauty, previously hidden. I would happily recommend Dr. Towidian to anyone, with no reservation.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Towhidian sets a very high bar for himself professionally. He is dedicated to his patients and committed to offering them top of the line proceedures and products. I went to Dr. Tohidian about 8 years ago for a free consultation concerning the condition of my face, hands and neck. I had lots of sun damage and deep facial wrinkles. Dr. T took quite some time with me explaining the condition of my skin and inquiring as to how I cared for it. He asked what my expectations were and listened intently to my answer. I was only a few years into my fifties and honestly felt as though I had probably missed my chance to reverse some of the damage to my skin. Dr. T detailed a customized plan for me based on the time I was willing to spend and the amount of money in my budget. I am beyond thrilled with the results. I am now a few years into my sixties and have Dr. T to thank for holding back the damages of time. I continue to see Dr.T to maintain healthy looking skin. My sister has been going to Dr. T for 5 years and he has worked his magic with her too. She just turned sixty. People ask us what we are doing to look so great and we hand them Dr. T's card!!

March 1st, 2011
I would definitely recommend treatment from Dr. Towhidian. Results are phenomenal and immediately noticeable. Patients wont be disappointed. RK

September 14th, 2010
I love going to see Dr. Towhidian. He is a wonderful cosmetic surgeon.

July 28th, 2010
Wonderful doctor, always available for his patients. He has a great touch and very knowledgeable.