Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamidullah Halimi
Dr. Hamidullah Halimi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Halimi is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamidullah Halimi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hamidullah Halimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. Molly Feely
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Troy, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Sydney Saxena
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Troy, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Marius Laurinaitis
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Troy, MI 0 mi20