A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark Kessel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Clark Kessel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel practice?
- Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hamil Clark Kessel practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.