A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamilton Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamilton Gillespie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillespie
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gillespie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Gillespie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamilton S Gillespie MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamilton S. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Hamilton Gillespie has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamilton Gillespie practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Internists.