Dr. Hamilton Le Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hamilton Le?

Dr was rude and uncaring.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I had a surgery performed by Dr. Le. During my initial visit pre-surgery, he seemed kind and caring. The nurse at OU Medical in the after surgery recovery was unkind and rude. I was in a lot of pain after the surgery and kept asking for my family. They refused to get them, in the meantime my family was extremely worried about me because of the length of time I have been in surgery. I talked to the drs about my concern, Dr. Le defended the nurse. After the surgery, I continued to have a lot of pain and made an appointment just days after. He basically told me that I should not have made an appointment with him, I should have went to my primary care dr. The nurse came in during my visit and interrupted us. Dr. Le left out abruptly and NEVER returned. I felt this was very rude and uncaring. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 17th, 2016