A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamilton Sah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamilton Sah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sah graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Sah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamilton James Sah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hamilton J. Sah practice?
- Dr. Hamilton Sah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamilton Sah practices Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA.
See Downey Pediatricians.