A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Steele graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton Steele has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele practice?
- Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Hamilton Steele practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.