Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best Gynecologist EVER!!!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

He's the nicest smartest most considerate caring gynecologist I've ever had in my life! His nurses and staff are outstanding! If I have a problem, the staff will get me in the office the same day I call. They're **THAT** good! I highly recommend this doctor and staff.

Jul 20th, 2012

Dr Steele is awesome I just luv him he is so caring and compassionate spending time listening to u so he can give u an accurate diagnosis.

|  BLESSED!!!!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

If you have never had the experience of having a doctor really listen to what you have to say, and really care about what you have to say, look no further! Dr. Steele, understands women. Amazing right? He is concerned about YOU and your health. And he makes certain you understand everything and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. You can't find this kind of doctor anymore! I'm with the others who have said, "It will be a very sad day, when this man retires." I have been seeing Dr. Steele for over 20 years. He had seen me through some very difficult times. He and his staff amaze me at their professionalism towards their patients. I step into that office, and feel like family. Thank you Dr. Steel and staff, for taking such great care of me! You have been such a blessing in my life!

Jan 19th, 2011

Dr Steele was my OB-GYN a little over 28 years ago. He did a beautiful job with my prenatal care, and then with delivering my daughter. I think of him often.

Jan 13th, 2011

good

|  Dr. Steele Review  |  show details
by Serena Seaton on Oct 19th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Steele's through 3 sets of twins. He is awesome. I hate doctors, and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Steele. He makes you feel great every time you see him. His bedside manor is exceptional. I have referred him to many friends and everyone I know feels the same about him. He is all about patient comfort and would do anything for you as long as it won't harm the baby, or babies in my case.

|  trusted patient`s care to this doctor  |  show details
by Steven A at Insider Pages on Aug 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Doctor committed misconduct with his patient. Misconduct could be reportable to Medical Board of California.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Fantastic staff  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Dr. Steele and his Nurse Practitioner and their staff are fantastic.

|  LOVE HIM  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

I will stay with Dr. Steele until he retires. Which hopefully will be never! I've picked insurance companies soley based on if Dr. Steele accepts them. My Primary Care Drs come and go, Dr. Steele can not be replaced.

|  Dr. Hamilton Steele, Wonderful OB/GYN Doctor  |  show details
by Carole van Wulven on Aug 25th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Steele's for approximately 17 years and would not even consider going to another OB/GYN. Dr. Steele is friendly, thorough, explains everything very well. I have complete faith in him.

by Lorena Elizondo on Jul 6th, 2009

Dr. Steele is the BEST doc in So Cal. He maintains the old-style treatment taking special care to give you plenty of time to ask questions and explains everything in lay terms. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone, especially my daughters. He's an absolute emminence. Kudos to Dr. S & to his staff. His staff is expert and also take their time in helping you with any questions or concerns.

Apr 21st, 2009

the greatest doctor in the world. I would not trust my care with anyone else!