Dr. Hamish Alistair Kerr MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamish Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hamish Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamish A. Kerr practice?
Dr. Hamish Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Catskill, NY.
See Latham Internists, Latham Sports Medicine Doctors, and Latham Pediatricians.