A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamish Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamish Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hamish A. Kerr practice?
Dr. Hamish Kerr practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Boston, MA.
See Albany Pediatricians, Albany Internists, Albany Sports Medicine Doctors, and Albany Family Physicians.