A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamish Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamish Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamish Alistair Kerr MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamish A. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Hamish Kerr has 10 office locations.
Dr. Hamish Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Sports Medicine Doctors, and Albany Pediatricians.