A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamish Rickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamish Rickett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickett graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rickett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamish William Rickett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hamish W. Rickett practice?
- Dr. Hamish Rickett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamish Rickett practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.