A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamlet Benyamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamlet Benyamin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benyamin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Benyamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamlet Paul Benyamin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hamlet P. Benyamin practice?
- Dr. Hamlet Benyamin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hamlet Benyamin practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.