A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamlet Garabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamlet Garabedian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garabedian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Garabedian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamlet Charmahali Garabedian DMD and MD is a male doctor, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Hamlet C. Garabedian practice?
- Dr. Hamlet Garabedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamlet Garabedian practices Family Dentistry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dentists.