A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamlet Newsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamlet Newsom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamlet Newsom, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsom graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newsom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamlet T Newsom MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hamlet T. Newsom practice?
- Dr. Hamlet Newsom has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamlet Newsom practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.