A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamoudi Albander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamoudi Albander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Albander graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Albander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamoudi Albander MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hamoudi Albander practice?
- Dr. Hamoudi Albander has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hamoudi Albander practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Nephrologists.