A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hamp Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamp Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamp Greene, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Greene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamp Hunter Greene MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hamp H. Greene practice?
- Dr. Hamp Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hamp Greene practices Neurology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Neurologists.