A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hampson Sisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sisler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sisler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hampson Sisler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sisler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hampson Albert Sisler MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hampson A. Sisler practice?
- Dr. Hampson Sisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Hampson Sisler practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.