Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hampton Alford Jr
Dr. Hampton Alford Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC, with another office in West Columbia, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alford is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. Dr. Alford has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hampton Alford Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hampton Alford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.
Dr. Amy Epps
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Columbia, SC 0 mi19
Dr. John Lazaro
West Columbia, SC 0 mi25
Dr. Brent Powers
West Columbia, SC 0 mi15