A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hampton Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hampton Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hampton Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Greater Southeast Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hampton James Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hampton J. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Hampton Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hampton Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Surgeons.