Learn more about Dr. Hampton Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hampton Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hampton Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Greater Southeast Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hampton James Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hampton J. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Hampton Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hampton Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.