Dr. Hampton Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hampton Richards?

November 11th, 2016

Great doctor, very attentive and accurate

Dr. Richards really cares about his parents, he asks about your everyday life and he provides positive reinforcement for tough situations. I am glad I chose him as my doctor before and during pregnancy.

April 3rd, 2015

He was amazing during my pregnancy. Had a bad experience with first baby, he made the difference with my second child.

January 14th, 2014

Second baby here safe and sound

Good doc all around and his partners and staff nice and professional. After reoccuring losses he ALWAYS put my mind at ease and never made me feel like I was a crazy worry wart. He always listened to my concerns, and did not make me feel uneasy talking to him about all the lovely things that happen when pregnant. His partners are very knowledgeable and out-going as well. Over all good experience.

October 27th, 2011

Really nice guy. He is my first male OBGYN and I was completely comfortable. There is an online appointment system that is super easy. Great facility with a nice staff (great nurse).

January 26th, 2011

After 4 years of trying to get pregnant and finally got pregnant by first time in my life I was 6 weeks 4 days pregnant when i started having pain in my stomach i went to the emergency room in Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, TX the crew was very good and did all the test done in a short period of time.while i was waiting for the results Dr. Hampton B. Richards , M.D came into my room and was talking with us regarding my pregnancy what is going on and what can happen . The emergency crew told me that i have to see a doctor within 48 hrs . i was worried because i didn't had doctor and who would taking me within 48 hrs to see what is going on . Dr Hampton B. Richards was kind and told me to come to his office within 48 hrs even he was not taking the insurance that i had. When i called in into his office to make appointment his crew members were so nice and made the appointment right away. They treated me equally as the other patients who had insurances that the doctor is accepting. I felt good. The first visit Dr Hampton B. Richards did ultrasound and was 100% sure that i have ectopic pregnancy, he told his crew to make appointment right away across the street at the hospital to have surgery done, 3 hrs later i had my surgery done and Dr. Hampton came in my room as soon i recovered so see how i feel . He saved my life ! Next morning he visit me again set down with us and talked. The doctor wanted to see me again in 2 weeks for check up in his office. When i went there again his crew members were professional and the doctor took his time and educated me what to do in the future to get pregnant again and which doctors i need to see in the future . At the end what most made me happy and i know for sure that he cares about his patients is that he remembered a special person who was with me all the time in the hospital while i was going through hard time in my life was my husband and the doctor said " say HI to your smart husband " that's why i know he cares not only about the patients but also their family members . through all that at the end he did save my tube and give me hope that one day i will get pregnant again .

February 19th, 2010

good doctor long wait time.

May 18th, 2016