A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Gaggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaggin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Gaggin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaggin graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Gaggin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Kim Gaggin MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna K. Gaggin practice?
- Dr. Hanna Gaggin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Gaggin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.