A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Gaggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Gaggin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaggin graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Gaggin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna K Gaggin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna K. Gaggin practice?
- Dr. Hanna Gaggin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Gaggin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.