A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han-Soo Bae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han-Soo Bae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bae
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han-Soo Bae, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bae graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han-Soo Bae MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Han-Soo Bae practice?
- Dr. Han-Soo Bae has 1 office location.
Dr. Han-Soo Bae practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.