Dr. Han Chen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Han Chen?

Best in the county

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Just moved to this area 1 year ago, and it's small town with many traveling doctors... saw 3 drs before Dr Chen and the others had no idea what was wrong with my youngest (she was 2 at the time) Dr Chen actually saw us at our local store and knew right away what was wrong and told me to make an appointment for that afternoon (which I got an appointment as soon as I called!) and after his diagnosis and prescription - my little girl was back in action in a couple of weeks. (Very bad URI) He really is the most caring, on the ball, focused and friendly doctor I have come to see in years!

Posted on June 17th, 2009