Learn more about Dr. Han Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Kim, Radiologist, Medical Oncologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Kim, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han J Kim MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Han J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Han Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Han Kim practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Wildomar Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Wildomar Radiologists, and Wildomar Oncologists.