A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Koh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Koh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Koh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Han S. Koh practice?
Dr. Han Koh practices Neurology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Neurologists.