A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Myint, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myint
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myint Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Myint has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Myint MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Han Myint practice?
- Dr. Han Myint has 1 office location.
Dr. Han Myint practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Oncologists.