Learn more about Dr. Han Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Myint, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Myint has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- University of Colorado Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Myint MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Han Myint practice?
- Dr. Han Myint has 3 office locations.
Dr. Han Myint practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Vail Internists and Vail Oncologists.