A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Ngoc Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Han N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Han Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Han Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Roseland Internists and Roseland Infectious Disease Doctors.