A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Pham Hulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Pham Hulen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham Hulen
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Hulen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Pham Hulen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham Hulen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Pham Hulen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Pham Hulen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Han Pham Hulen practice?
- Dr. Han Pham Hulen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Han Pham Hulen practices Infectious Disease near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Paris, TX.
See Rowlett Infectious Disease Doctors.