A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Pham Hulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Pham Hulen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham Hulen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Pham Hulen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Pham Hulen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Han Pham Hulen practice?
- Dr. Han Pham Hulen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Han Pham Hulen practices Infectious Disease near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Rowlett Infectious Disease Doctors.