A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Lee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Brunswick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Soo Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Han S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Han Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Han Lee practices Psychiatry near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Psychiatrists.