A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Ngoc Ta MD is a female Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Han N. Ta practice?
- Dr. Han Ta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Han Ta practices Radiology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Apple Valley Radiologists.