A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Han Xiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Han Xiao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Han Xiao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- General Medical Oncology; Head and Neck Cancer; Genitourinary Malignancies; Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Xiao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Han Xiao MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Han Xiao practice?
- Dr. Han Xiao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Han Xiao practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Basking Ridge, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.