Learn more about Dr. Hana Badreddine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Badreddine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badreddine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badreddine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badreddine graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Badreddine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adams County Hospital
- Brown County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana M Badreddine MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hana M. Badreddine practice?
- Dr. Hana Badreddine has 1 office location.
Dr. Hana Badreddine practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Oxford, OH.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Rheumatologists.