A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hana Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hana Clements, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Hiatal Hernia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno.
Dr. Clements has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana Joan Clements MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hana J. Clements practice?
- Dr. Hana Clements has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hana Clements practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Pediatricians.