Learn more about Dr. Hana Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clements Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hana Clements, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Hiatal Hernia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno.
Dr. Clements has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana Joan Clements MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hana J. Clements practice?
- Dr. Hana Clements has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hana Clements practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Pediatricians.