A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hana Oswari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Oswari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oswari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hana Oswari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswari graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oswari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana Sri Oswari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hana S. Oswari practice?
- Dr. Hana Oswari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hana Oswari practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Primary Care Doctors.