A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hana Oswari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Oswari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hana Oswari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswari graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oswari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oswari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hana S. Oswari practice?
Dr. Hana Oswari practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.