A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hana Oswari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hana Oswari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswari
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Oswari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hana Oswari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswari graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oswari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana Sri Oswari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hana S. Oswari practice?
- Dr. Hana Oswari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hana Oswari practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.